RemoteStar is looking to hire a Remote Senior Smart Contracts Engineer on behalf of our client based in the USA with a fully remote work policy.
The Client is building an on-chain market for long-term debt. They are one of the first teams to build a liquidation-free debt market, unlocking safe DeFi borrowing for the vast majority of users.
The Smart Contracts Engineer will participate in every stage of a fast-paced design and build process – from research, journey mapping, user flows, and exploratory design sprints, to wire-framing, prototyping, delivery of high-fidelity designs, and iteration with product and engineering through the development process.
- Produce high quality, performant, and well-tested Solidity code
- Architect smart contract infrastructure
- Achieve comprehensive unit and integration test coverage
- Write specs and review PRs from teammates
- Implement the Buttonwood Bond Market smart contracts and tests
- Implement and design periphery contracts for Buttonwood Bond Market
- Implement decentralized web application experiences
- Work with the team to design, deploy, and maintain highly usable user experiences
- Write robust test suites for web applications
- Experience building and releasing production-grade smart-contracts
- An understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine and the DeFi and Web3 ecosystem
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong sense of ownership
- Interest or experience in open, decentralized, permissionless technologies, and the intersection of contemporary technology, economics, finance and governance.
- Must be willing to overlap with Pacific Time Zone
- Bonus: Experience or interest in contributing to frontend development
- Bonus: Experience with React, Redux, and other frontend technologies
- Bonus: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Token Incentive Plan (TBD based on experience)
- Comprehensive insurance, flexible hours, unlimited vacation
- Fully remote position