Remote working is the new norm. It's not just for pandemics. Do you want to avoid a daily commute, reduce stress, achieve a work-life balance, spend more time with your family/friends, be more creative and improve your productivity? At RemoteStar, we follow a remote-first work policy. If you're passionate about working from wherever you want, helping leading start-ups and scale-ups, RemoteStar can be a great fit.
About Role - Remote Senior FrontEnd Developer (React/Angular)
This is a fully remote role and requires fluency in written and verbal English.
You will be reporting directly to the CTO based in Cambridge, UK. As Senior FrontEnd Developer you'll participate in all development aspects of the solution. Your mission will be to drive the progress of the web application and the development team while providing the best user experience imaginable. This is a full-time permanent role for a true self-starter, someone who wants to build something from the beginning.
This is a full-time permanent role for a true self-starter, someone who wants to build something with a world-class team.
As our Senior Frontend Developer you will:
- Youll help shape the product by leading the overall design and development of the technical solution, owning the technical strategy and how it evolves
- Designing and developing user interfaces using best practices,
- Developing Front end application code and unit tests in Angular/React along with Service Layer
- Shine with engineering excellence by developing test infrastructures, writing documentation, ensuring high performance, and following an agile development methodology
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Research on new frameworks for improving the architecture
- Ensure development best practices are followed (Clean Code, Clean Architecture, code reviews)
- Actively communicate with the stakeholders, team members, and clients
What do we value
- Proficiency with React/Angular and its libraries
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding business logic as well as the file system
- Hands-on and implements complex React/Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Expertise in writing and consuming web services,
- Good to have knowledge of Cloud services
- Ability to quickly script a working solution for a given problem.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- A results-focused mindset.
- Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural, remote-team environment.
- Great English communication skills as well as collaboration skills and strong teamwork. mentality. You must be fluent in English.
- Able to proactively communicate with non-technical stakeholders, manage expectations, and explain the value of addressing technical debt.
What do we offer?
- Participate in an open, fun, entrepreneurial, and creative company culture and work with unique and innovative clients.
- Be part of a global, distributed organization with international opportunities.
- Work from the location of your choice with remote and flexible working — we trust you to work whenever and wherever you feel most productive.
- Competitive compensation.
- Project and feature ownership — you get to contribute and own parts of apps and/or products.
- Unlimited annual leave; we do our best work when we’re feeling refreshed so take the time you need to relax!
- Found a great book, meetup, or conference? We support your continued learning!
- It’s important to stay healthy, so we have a wellness benefit towards your total health.
- BYOD – You are welcome to work from your own choice of laptop and we will contribute towards that.
We are RemoteStar, a team of experienced engineering and people leaders on a mission to transform how we work. Were not a typical workplace. At RemoteStar, we believe in data-driven decision-making and the importance of flexibility, fun, passion, personal growth, and transparency. And were doing everything we can to make sure you're enjoying every minute you spend with us. Here at RemoteStar, were passionate about creating an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Everyone is welcome. We don’t discriminate based on any protected characteristic including race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We want to facilitate everyone in bringing their best selves to our interviews, so if there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive, please let us know. Additionally, trust and privacy are important to us here at RemoteStar, so we would like to let you know that your CV and personal details will be added to our database upon applying and may be used to match you to any future, suitable vacancies as they arise. Of course, we will remove your details at any time should you wish us to do so.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying